C’est Bon Cooking’s Teen Chef Camps go much further by engaging youth aged 10 to 17 in an extensive, week-long exploration of kitchen fundamentals from knife skills, sautéing and more on the COOKING side, to the basics of dough, fillings and chocolate on the PASTRY side.
Over five fun and food filled days, participants work closely with our chef to learn a variety of essential cooking and/or baking techniques.
Two different programming streams will be offered for both the Cooking and Pastry Camps in alternating weeks. That means 2 recipe lineups to choose from!
Your child’s camp will include:
– Daily instruction by our chef
– All ingredients and equipment needed
– Apron to wear during classes
– Lunch during Cooking Camp, snacks during Pastry Camp
– Post-camp booklet of all completed recipes and photos taken during camp
COOKING CAMP – mornings 9am to 11:30am, daily
PASTRY CAMP – afternoons 13:00 to 15:30, daily